The Gouda cheese tastes like cheddar - and not even sharp cheddar at best.
And today, I've just learned that Brie cheese is actually a pseudonym for BLUE cheese in Japan. ~sigh~

I mean...I think Japan thinks it's Brie cheese. But it's not. =(
And the cheddar cheese...tastes like a mozzarella string cheese stick. double ~sigh~.
And the mozzarella cheese, you ask!? hm...Ok, that one...they might have gotten right...
Anyhoo...don't get me wrong, I mean it could be worse. They could ALL taste like Blue cheese. Then where would I be then? God, that would be DEVASTATING.
I love cheese so much, the wrong names don't bother me as much as I'm making it out to be.
Cheese is cheese no matter what shape or form or name...they're ALL delicious.
CHEESE!!!! Oh...how I love thee...
[Whoa! I just learned that Salvador Dali's "The Persistence of Memory" was INSPIRED by Camembert Cheese melting on a hot summer day. Holy Cow!!]
egad japanese cheese sucks. like japanese bread. and you want to know something?! i dont even LIKE cheese! or bread! but sometimes i am so saddened by the suckiness of the japanese variety that i get pangs ;(
ReplyDelete