Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hey wow! Look! I can blog from my phone!

Ok, so it's definitely not the most ideal or convenient or pleasant way to update, but I've become weary of blogging at school now, in displeasant aggitation that my teachers read it. I'm sure they don't. I'm just experiencing a momentary "they're all out to get me!!!" phase that I'm sure will pass in due time. Anyway, first i wanna say, what a bummer I didn't get even one blog in for February. But in my defense, it was a whole month of elementary school visits and it was brutal. Well, less brutal than last may, because my Japanese has improved and that alone definitely makes the job and work environment more friendly and accessible, per se. so although February was exhausting, it had its own endearing charm as well.
That aside, most important note to share and the rest can come later--
I'm returning home again! For a visit. April 22- may 2. So... Start making plans around me, for me, and with me please! ;)
why you ask? When my contract ends in august? Well... Well no need to get into why's, but they're justifiable for sure. And I'm so excited. So let's be sure to meet and hang out!!
And this time they'll be no long pit stops in Taipei that cut my real vacation short, ne?!!

Final thought before I go...
Drinking margaritas before a Monday night Japanese lesson is a truely TERRIBLE idea. =p

but really... Not a smart move.
=)
<3
j9

1 comment:

  1. What? That's so vague! I'm excited that you're coming in April after Coachella! but what? I need to know more?! Are you staying another year in Japan? Tell me tell me.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete