Oh Christ, Kristine!! LOOK what you've done!! Are you reading this!!? I went back to read the beginning of my last two posts, and just imagining your narration, I sound no better than that BITCH "JustJanine" who took my insanely original alliterated blog name and just burned it to shambles with that tumble weed writing of hers.
;)
I loaaathe you Kristine. I'll forever (until next week when I'll have forgotten) loathe you for the self doubt you've instilled in me for all the terrible blog cliches I thought I was extempt from. But you know what!? I'm convinced it's unavoidable. It's a damn blog. And well... I really do write this for three great people back home. And... At least I don't... Do that Thing we talked about or that other Thing we laughed about.
Gotta be careful what I write here, ne?
Haha ok that's done. That's all Kristine. The rest doesn't concern you.
to the three people back home whom I cherish =)
(Yes. Yes. I just admitted three. And used the word "cherish")
to expand a bit on the last post. Nope, I'm definitely coming home for good in august or sept this year. Well... For good, as in, my contract ends here and I'll move back to LA until... Unknown.
I'm gonna come home next month just to bring back a lot of excess luggage I've got (ie: the rock band I brought last July), see Dylan --I really miss him!! =( -- see you guys! and maybe scope out jobs a bit?? Maybe check out school schedules??
I'm so bummed I'm missing coachella! But hopefully that means some good bands will still be passing through town afterwards that I can check out. Sigh, I'm ACHING for a good live show!!
Do you guys have any ideas? I might be home for 2 weeks now... Schedule keeps changing, but those are the generalized dates. And I'll be home for sure. Maybe try the trip to grand canyon? Rosarito? Is that too ambituous? (but the weekend in San Diego last summer was so fun!!) If you guys have the time off, let's do it!! =) rooad trip pleease!!
Nancy, are u still at murad? Tracy? You working right now? What's the future of Sarah looking like?
Miss you guys!
End note: after two weeks of rain and slush, it snowed a beautiful double digits of powder overnight! And so it's once again a beautiful soft white wonderland. yay! The days are couting down... =(
=)
j9
(I tried to sign it "just j9" but it hurts my soul too much)
totally not working now. no idea what's going to happen with sarah. HOPE to be working by the time you're in LA (who knows), but if not, TOTALLY down for a roadtrip.
ReplyDeleteI'm still at Murad and now live in West LA. :D I'll reserve the weekends for you. We have so much to catch up. Looking forward to April!
ReplyDelete