Sorry Sorry Sorry!!!God, 3 weeks without internet...it's now past the "o well this sucks" to ..."ok, now I'm just pissed."
UGH
annnnnnnyway....I'm using that as my primary reason why I haven't posted in ages. And it really sucks, cuz I actually have so many more stories to tell! It's just a matter of finding time at school.Anyhow, I have to be on my way in 15 minutes, to head to Japanese class...but, in the meantime, here's a funny email from my supervisor we got a few weeks back regarding a "stalker" we have at our apartment complex. I've never seen the guy, but apparently he waits in front of our complex every morning, and closely follows the foreigner (white) girls for the 15 minute walk to the subway station. Sometimes he'll come up and ask questions...I guess he's harmless, but it creeps some of the girls out. Not so much that they're worried for their safety or anything, they just think he's weird. I guess he's a bit off in the head....I mean, he's supposedly slightly disabled? I only know from gathered sources.
Anyhow, so the girls told our supervisor, and the supervisor contacted the police. and for awhile, the police didn't really care much, especially since the guy never made threats or anything. I think this has been going on for like 6 months?? a year?? Well fiiiiinally, I guess the police found the guy and took him in. And here's our supervisor's email regarding the follow-up/aftermath.
I think I went too much into detail about the situation. The email is funny because of his wording. But anyway, back story doesn't hurt I guess.
:)
cheers.
(and i included some photos of the walk through the parking lot of our "complex", towards the subway station, and another photo coming back to the apartments from the station...now, stick a stalker somewhere in the background...)
Hi. everyone,
The other day, WE (some ALT and me ) went to the police office to claim the bicycle guy who sometimes (always?) wandering Higashi Sapporo area. And the police reported me as follows:
The police officer said:
。 he needs a special support.( the police man felt)
。 he sobbed and reflected. And said,。I just wanted to talk to the lady foreigners. But I。ll never do that again. I promise。
the police officer added:
。 If ALTs find again his stalker-like action, let me know soon. then the police will do our next step for him.
。 Please note his friend lives near your flat. so you may sometimes see him around there from now. This is because he simply goes to his friend (girl friend??)。s house.
。 He is like a little kid (because of mental difficulty) and coward. If you happen to see him on the road, stare him and say 。don。t do that。 with bold voice is effective.
Best,
ito
No comments:
Post a Comment