so here's my itinerary.
BR115 17JUL Chitose(Lv.16:00) Taipei(Ar.19:10)
BR016 17JUL Taipei(Lv.23:55) L.A.(21:10)
BR001 28JUL L.A.(Lv.01:30) Taipei(Ar.05:50+1)
BR116 29JUl Taipei(Lv.10:10) Chitose(Ar.15:00)
I swear, the more I look at it, the shorter my stay gets. I'm really bummed that I misread my leaving date - I leave Monday the 28th just a little past midnight, not Tues midnight. sigh.
But...I couldn't really stay the extra day anyways, if i wanted to.
It's ok, I'll make the most of these 10 days! I'm so excited to see everyone! I'm frightened and excited. I seriously didn't think I was gonna come home...I thought it's a waste of money and time...but I think it'd be nice to catch up and see everyone.
And of course, there's some business that could take some handling while I'm back.
So,...it looks like I'm "booked" July 24-27.
Let's find time to get lunch, dinner, seaworld, disneyland, Grand Canyon?? and anything in between sometime during July 18-23. =)
I really wanna see a musical while I'm back too - if we don't make Vegas...(crummy circumstances but keeping fingers crossed that it'll work out...), then I was also thinking "Fiddler on the Roof" at the Pantages? haha...not my first choice in musicals....but I'll take what I can get.
Ok, well I'm super excited to see you all soon!!!
Any particular requests from Japan?
=)
-Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment